RE/MAX Classic is proud to serve Franklin, Hart, Elbert Counties rental needs.
Our job is to make your rental experience a pleasant one, but rest assured if you have a problem during your lease we will try to handle the situation the best way possible.
Do you have questions???
Email us at Classic4Rent@gmail.com
Properties we currently have available!
Turner St - Royston, GA
$400.00 per month - 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath Studio Apt.
Close to Emmanuel College. Must see it!
How to set up a time to view a rental property?
Let's Complete our Pre-Screening Process:
1. First we need to verify your gross monthly income. We will need to see the last 30 days of paystubs. Gross income should be equal to or greater than 3 times the monthly rental rate. (Ex: If rent is $500.00 a month then you should gross at least $1500.00 a month to qualify.)
2.Provide valid state ID or drivers license.
For the quickest repsonse time these documents may be Emailed to Classic4rent@gmail.com!If unable to email the documents pleasedrop them off at our office in Downtown Royston: RE/MAX Classic 11 Hartwell St. Royston, GA 30662 Monday-Friday 8:30-5pm. If after hours please drop them in the locked mailbox next to the front door. Please include a contact number so that we can confirm an appointment time for you.
*After the showing has taken place each tenant 18 or older will have to complete the application process. (See Below)
What do I need to do to rent from RE/MAX Classic?
1. Fill the application out completely
2. Please make sure that it is complete and consents are signed
3. Provide check stubs for the last 30 consecutive days.
-If you have changed jobs we still need the checks stubs to equal 30 days so provide us with those as well.
4. Provide valid state ID or drivers license.
5. Pay $35 application fee
- This can be paid with cash, money order, or cashiers check.
- Anyone over the age of 18 moving into the property MUST fill out an application.
We require that your first lease with us be 12 months. After that you may opt for a shorter lease or a month to month for up to 12 months.
Pets are allowed upon approval by the owner. There is a non-refundable pet fee due before the pet is brought into the home.
We require a security deposit on all rentals. The security deposit is due at the lease signing, along with the $95 admin fee and the first months rent.
After approval, you may opt to put down a holding fee in the amount of one months rent. This will hold the unit for 30 days. At the time the lease is signed, the holding fee will convert to first month's rent.
Click here to download an application: